Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My day weekend is finally here, my mind is still a bit groggy because I slept just a little bit too good I think but my body must have needed it. Not much to say to tell you the truth nothing new has happened except I am still 6pm to 3am with Tuesday and Wednesday off now could be worse in some way shape or form of that I am sure. I have got my self a fancy smancy exercise bike that I use each and everyday except Sunday past because of this little thing call a hangover. Trying to fight the battle of the bulge that happens when you get older, I usually do between 5 to 7 kilometers a day and on my days off I usually do around 10 if I can. As well I have been doing sit ups as well to help get rid of the spare tire and it is a work in progress but yesterday I did 85 sit ups in one shot which I am a bit happy about. So hopefully by the summer I will be in good shape, mind you I don’t eat a whole hell of a lot and the spare tire is a beer belly which is my own fault so I am going to give up the drinking beer or awhile to get rid of it.

So on my days off I am will hang out and watch the big screen and relax, got some new movies to watch. One being Dust To Glory a documentary based on the famous Baja race in Mexico which I think will be pretty cool that race is a grueling ordeal. As well I have a couple of IMAX movies to view and the Final Fantasy Advent Children movie to watch.

Tomorrow I will putter around the yard and clean up and fire up the barbecue and taste the ambrosia. So gotta run have a good one everybody.

No comments: