Friday, February 24, 2006

The weekend is here finally; my new shift has me working 10 hours days with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. I am not complaining about the new shift mind you my job is really not that hard at all. Mostly all the people who I get are computer technicians which makes it easier for me to do my job with out pulling my hair out. As well we are troubleshooting notebooks which makes it even better because there are only so many things you can trouble shoot for before you have to send a part and a tech to put in said part. Plus as an added bonus at the end of the day I sign off the phone and just leave no bullshit to put up with. So on the home front everything is settling down thank god because if not I was on the verge of freaking out or walking into traffic, grinds you down after awhile I guess. So I am looking forward to relaxing this weekend and spending some much needed quality time my the love of my life.

No comments: