Friday, January 14, 2005

Before I go to work every day I spend sometime playing my PS2 because it is a good way to get in the zone before going to work. Mind you I am sure as hell not going into some Zen like state that is for sure? You ever seen a grown man break out in a sweat playing a racing game? I assure you it is possible and yes I do while I am playing NASCAR 2005 chase for the cup I am very intense. You pass me at your own peril because whom ever tries to pass me ends up in a cloud of tire smoke and I spin them into a wall. In this version you can be a hero or a villain depending on your driving style care to guess what I am? Anyway I also got Metal gear solid 3 as well but I save that one for my days off because it is like a movie and it amuses me. Got to go just got home from work have a good one everybody.

No comments: